The International center for Scientific Studies & Collaboration (CISSC), Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology, Islamic Republic of Iran, the International conference on the global Economy and Sanction, will be held on October 9, 2019.
While humanitarian goods, like medicine, are indeed officially exempt from sanctions, international banks and businesses are hesitant about trading with Iran altogether, even when it comes to food and medicine, out of fear that they will face punishment should they run afoul — even accidentally — of those sanctions.
The International conference on the world Economy and Sanction meeting 2019 will be held on 9 & 10 October for more information, please visit www.icges2019.com
Professors in economics, law, political science and international relationsand The International center for Scientific Studies & Collaboration (CISSC),held a meeting with the Professors in economics, law, political science and international relations.
At the first .Dr.Namazi chairman of meeting welcomed the audience and briefly explained about sanctions.
The meeting was followed by speeches,presented by Dr, Masoud Sadri Nasab, Director for International center for Scientific Studies & Collaboration.
He said, The CISSC in partnership with the “Cooperation and Cultural Activities” (SCAC) section of the French Embassy in Iran is coordinating and managing Gundishapur program, which is designed to promote collaborations among Iranian and French researchers and faculty members in a variety of fields including humanities and social sciences, life science, agriculture and environment.The programplaces emphasis on projects which:
• Are accompanied by training at doctoral or post-doctoral levels;
• Provide the opportunity of collaborations between several Iranian and French laboratories or research centers;
• Foster technological innovation and competiveness in order to solve development problems, particularly in economic and social domains
The Government of Islamic Republic of Iran and Italian Government have agreed to financially support the projects of national and international importance which are approved by the relevant ministries:
- Ministry of Science, Research and Technology of I.R. Iran through Center for International Scientific Studies & Collaboration (CISSC)
- Italian Ministry of Education, Universities and Research